|Plants Usage in Landscape
|Container Planting or Outdoor Plants
|Polybag size / Pot size
|Polybag: 10x10, 3.9L
|Landscape uses Hedge & Screen
Eranthemum Yellow is a stunning flowering shrub known for its striking yellow blossoms. The plant typically reaches a height of 1 to 3 feet (0.3 to 0.9 meters) and features lance-shaped green leaves that provide a beautiful backdrop to its radiant blooms.
Ideal Locations in Landscaping:
- Garden Borders: Eranthemum Yellow is an excellent choice for garden borders, where its vibrant yellow flowers can create a colorful edge.
- Container Plant: It can be cultivated in containers, making it suitable for patios, balconies, and small gardens.
- Butterfly Gardens: This plant's nectar-rich flowers attract butterflies, making it a valuable addition to butterfly-friendly gardens.
- Sunlight: Eranthemum Yellow thrives in partial to full sunlight, so provide it with at least 4 to 6 hours of direct sunlight daily for optimal flowering.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged. Ensure good drainage to prevent root rot.
- Pruning: Prune to maintain shape and encourage bushier growth after the flowering season.
- Fertilization: Apply a balanced, slow-release fertilizer during the growing season to support vigorous flowering.
- Vibrant Yellow Blooms: The standout feature of Eranthemum Yellow is its radiant yellow flowers that add a burst of sunshine to any landscape.
- Attracts Pollinators: The nectar-rich blossoms attract butterflies and other pollinators, contributing to the overall biodiversity of your garden.
- Low Maintenance: Eranthemum Yellow is relatively low-maintenance, making it a suitable choice for gardeners of all levels of experience.
Pest and Diseases:
- While generally hardy, Eranthemum Yellow can be susceptible to common garden pests like aphids and mealybugs.
- Regularly inspect the plant for signs of pest infestations and treat them promptly with neem oil or insecticidal soap.